• 100% Post-consumer Waste & Recycled Fiber Content
• Eco-Friendly Printing
• Available in 4 standard sizes
• Don' See Your Size? Contact Us
Fun Ways to Use Labels for Promotions
Remember when you were a kid, how excited you get over a pack of labels or stickers. You’d slap a label on your school book – which you have already covered in crate paper and doodles. The sticky backed label begged to cling to your walls, your locker, your books and likely your window.
Nothing has changed – labels are still loved by young and old - which is why they make fantastic marketing and promotional tools.
The great thing about utilizing labels as a promotional tool is they aren’t as serious as a brochure or catalog. They are fun.
Let’s look at some ways you might use labels in your own marketing efforts.
- Come up with a catchy phrase and a fun image, something that will make the view smile and put it on your label. Remember, you want folks to hang onto this. Make it fun.
- Make people ponder – how about putting a riddle or quote on your label. Make sure to include that the label is eco-friendly! That will add to the value of your undoubtedly clever one-liner.
- Print a QR code onto your label and take your viewer to a daily updated webpage that delivers a useful bit of information…a reason for them to return each day AND keep your label.
- Make a collectable series of labels that come with all of your products or services. If they are cool, well, people will hang onto your labels and remember to call you next time they are in need. What’s more fun than a message of love on a piece of fruit…or whatever you fabulous product may be.
– The Willy Wonka: Print a unique promo – code on each label…but only one is the Grand Prize. Create a webpage they can enter the coded to see if they won. While you are at it, ask for their email. It’s a great way to build an email list.